Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Research on Teaching with Technology

I chose to do my research over incorporating technology in the classroom for EVERY student. I love the idea of integrating technology into the everyday curriculum, and I guess this is what I want to really focus on during this research. In this Instructional Design course, I have learned to create and use many tools, such as; a blog, classroom website, digital story, portaportal, an so on. But now I would like to know more ways in which I can bring technology into the classroom, (whether it be during the actual lesson, center time, etc.) so that each individual student has the opportunity to utilize it while they are in the school setting, given the fact that a portion of them will not have accessibility once they are at home. I also want to ensure that by including the use of technology, I am reaching every learning style that the students may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment